Travel Iowa Tradeshow Booth
A new 10’x20’ Travel Iowa tradeshow booth is now available for tourism entities to utilize when representing Iowa at national and regional tradeshows. The booth features a customizable 70” television display, photos of Iowa locations and ample counter space and brochure racks for co-branded opportunities.
For interested partners, Travel Iowa will cover the cost of shipping, setup and tear down and on-site assistance from our vendor, Xtreme Exhibits. We are excited to provide this opportunity to showcase all of Iowa at a national level in an eye-catching way.
To make a request to reserve the booth, please complete the form HERE.
Please keep the following in mind:
- The booth is intended for use at large tradeshows held outside of Iowa. The Iowa Tourism Office encourages collaborative use of the booth if multiple partners plan to attend the same event. A minimum of three partners is required to use to the booth.
- Requests to use the booth must be made a minimum of one month prior to event setup.
- Ensure you have the event’s exhibitor kit before completing the form, as that is a required document and aids in quoting setup costs with Xtreme Exhibits.
- Partners are responsible for show fees, including but not limited to the 10’x20’ exhibitor space, carpet, furniture and electric. Partners are responsible for onsite material handling/crate storage fees.
- Click HERE to read the Travel Iowa Booth Guide, which includes details on pre-Show planning, decisions, and necessary preparations.
Once the request is received, the Iowa Tourism Office will review the request. Approvals will be made within one week.