Welcome Center Locations
The Iowa Tourism Office owns four Iowa Welcome Centers, located in interstate rest stops in Wilton, Davis City, Underwood and Sergeant Bluff. Click here to download a PDF of their contact information.
- Davis City
26696 Interstate 35
I-35 Northbound at Exit 4; Rest Area at Mile 6
Davis City, IA 50065
- Sergeant Bluff - Temporarily Closed
I-29 Southbound, South of Exit 141
I-80 Eastbound, East of Exit 17
- Wilton - Temporarily Closed
I-80 Westbound, West of Exit 271
How can we work together?
Partners can submit brochures and printed materials to be on display at the four Interstate Iowa Welcome Centers. All brochures placed at the Interstate Iowa Welcome Centers must be approved by the Iowa Tourism Office before shipment.
Once approved the organization will receive notification and shipping instructions. Brochures must be shipped directly to the welcome centers, delivery services such as Federal Express and UPS serve these centers. The U.S. Postal Service does not serve these centers.
In addition, we have a network of 12 additional welcome centers located across the state. Click here to download a PDF of their contact information.
- Burlington Welcome Center
- Clayton County Welcome Center
- Council Bluffs Welcome Center
- Danish Windmill Welcome Center
- Davis County Welcome Center
- Dubuque Welcome Center
- Emmetsburg Welcome Center
- Harrison County Welcome Center
- Okoboji Spirit Center
- Sgt. Floyd Welcome Center (Sioux City)
- Southern Iowa Welcome Center (Lamoni)
- Top of Iowa Welcome Center (Northwood)